Savings account in SGD/USD/GBP can be opened for individuals, either singly or jointly,(above 21 years). Foreign curreny accounts are subject to bank’s approval.
Minimum initial deposit/Charges
The following minimum deposit[subject to review] is to be maintained during the currency of the account. Fall-below fee of S$10/- shall be levied for balances below the minimum amount.
A fee of S$50/- shall be levied on savings account which is closed within six months of operation.
(The following documents submitted at the time of opening the account, are indicative/non-exhaustive, and approval is subject to the Bank’s discretion/satisfaction)
- Recent passport size photograph of applicant/s.
- Savings Account opening form is to be signed in our presence by single or joint applicants.
- Passbook is to be signed in our presence.
- Customer Profile form (KYC) is to be completed and signed.
- Original identification documents, i.e identity card/employment pass/passport.
- Letter of employment by work permit/Employment pass applicants to be submitted, duly signed.