For Non-Resident Indians in Singapore
- Non-Resident Savings and Term Deposit accounts in rupees in various branches in India can be opened through us. Guidance
for remittances and account opening will be provided at our Branch.
- Minimum INR1000/- for opening a NRE/NRO Savings Account and INR10,000/- for opening a Deposit Account.
- Two passport size photographs and photocopy of Employment Pass / Work Permit / Passport / IC are required. The original documents are to be submitted for verification.
- In the case of opening of new accounts, commission of S$ 5.00 waived and only S$ 3.00 collected for courier charges. Deposits in Foreign Currencies can be opened in designated / authorised dealer branches.
- For complete list of branches and latest interest rates on NRE / FCNR deposits, please visit our web site http://www.iob.com